THE FIRST UNATTENDED
STAR WARS VIRTUAL REALITY
GAME DESIGNED FOR ARCADES
YOUR GUESTS BECOME THE HEROES
Attract generations of Star Wars fans with an eye-catching cabinet and state-of-the-art technology
Optimized for strong ROI and efficient operations
No attendant required - Fully automated
Small and powerful - Only 36 sq ft of floor space
High throughput for fast ROI - 15 players per hour
Robust hardware - Keeps it up and earning
VIRTUAL ARCADE CABINET
Building off the success of Vader Immortal, ILMxLAB's award-winning virtual reality series, Vader Immortal - Lightsaber Dojo: A Star Wars VR Experience is a thrilling encounter designed for the unique needs of out of home entertainment venues. Hosted on VRsenal’s proven platform, Lightsaber Dojo is a visually-striking, insanely durable VR arcade game ready to take on inexperienced and advanced players alike.
Players will wield lightsabers and blasters as they battle waves of stormtroopers, combat droids, and fearsome new enemies, ultimately facing off with Darth Vader in heart-stopping battle. Players also have the ability to use the Force to grab and throw objects, and shoot devastating lightning at enemies. With three difficulty levels and nine legendary lightsabers to choose from, Lightsaber Dojo gives players plenty of reasons to keep coming back.
VRsenal is the global exclusive manufacturer of the Lightsaber Dojo arcade cabinet.
• The world's only fully automated virtual game cabinet
• No attendant required
• Footprint of just 36 square feet (3.34 square meters)
• Goes from pallet to fully operational in 30 minutes
• Always-charged controllers – no need to change pairs mid-day
• Integrated with Embed, Intercard, and all major private label card readers & credit card systems
• Hi-fidelity sound system
• Commercial-grade, high-resolution headset
• Game-play sizzle video displayed on 75-inch screen to attract customers when arcade cabinet is empty
6 ft (1.83 meters) wide
3 ft (0.91 meters) deep
8 ft (2.44 meters) high
• 75-inch (190-centimeter) 4k displays for onlookers what the player is seeing in the headset, and is protected by quarter-inch thick safety glass
• VR-ready PC, with Intel Core i7 processor, solid-state drive and Nvidia RTX graphics card
• Holographic game title projector – to project animated game title in the air above the cabinet (only available on Beat Saber cabinets)
• Cable retraction and management system to provide 99% wireless experience
• 99% uptime track record
Beat Saber burst on the scene in mid-2018 and instantly became a music rhythm phenomenon.
Following its initial release, Beat Saber soared to the #1 VR spot on Steam, where it's remained ever since. To date, Beat Saber remains one of the best reviewed games of any kind on Steam.
With over 200 units now installed around the world, Beat Saber has secured its place in the arcade pantheon as the first unattended full-body VR arcade game.
Through 2020, VRsenal was the global exclusive provider of the Beat Saber Arcade Cabinet.
IS THAT A BIG DEAL?"
If you've ever tried to operate an attendant-run VR attraction, then you already know what we're going to say.
Yes, it's a very big deal.
VR is a highly advanced technology, and the mind-boggling set of details that have to be taken into consideration for a successful VR experience makes it difficult for non-tech operators to learn.
At VRsenal, we've taken all of the guesswork and uncertainty out of virtual reality. With VRsenal's Virtual Arcade Cabinet, your customers can slide their game card and our automated system takes care of the rest, from providing sanitation and headset fit instructions, to walking them through how to play the game - we've thought of everything.